Thursday, March 22, 2012

present beauty

The unseasonably warm and sunshiny weather has coaxed the flowers and trees to behave like it is later in the season.

Shocks of yellow daffodils are popping up, as if to say, "look at me, it is Spring time".
I had to get this picture today. Tomorrow, I think, it will look entirely different. The pear trees are just ready to burst into bloom.

I'm feeling similarly. Have you felt that? That feeling like you are just ready to bloom? To make a big change? To transform?

Have you or are you feeling like something wonderful is just around the corner? That you are preparing for a beautiful tomorrow?

What if you recognized the beauty right there in the bud? What if....?


love and light
Deborah

1 comment:

  1. Love love love this post. And I want a pear tree, we have an apple in the yard.

    ReplyDelete