it's that time of year.
that time to begin the list.
no--not who's been naughty and who's been nice.
the other list--everyone here makes one.
i encourage all the boys to make it as long as possible.
100 things or more.
it's probably the only list i'm pretty good at keeping.
i almost never write a to-do list or grocery list (which surprisingly doesn't always work out so well). i suppose there are many other kinds of lists too. i wouldn't really know.
so today i'll start mine, just the first 10 things.
100 things i am grateful for:
1. my sweet life
2. getting to do life with big red
3. being momma to my two most favorite spirited boys
4. my parents are still so much in our lives
5. memories of my wonderful grandparents
6. our adorable kitties--indie and true
7. a soft, safe spot to call home
8. my dear friends
9. finding joy everyday
10. a little idea from a book 14 years ago
so? want to join me? write your first 10 things? just 10.